Product information "«PeakTech® P 1195» 100 MHz / 2 CH, 1 GS/s handheld oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1195 is a combination of a digital storage oscilloscope with two channels via BNC sockets and 100 MHz bandwidth and a digital multimeter with 4mm safety sockets for measurements of direct and alternating voltage, direct and alternating current, capacitance and resistance. The display of the True RMS multimeter shows 4000 digital digits and has an additionally simulated analog scale with pointer, which switches automatically depending on the measuring function and range. Measurement data from the oscilloscope and the multimeter can be recorded using a USB stick and can be evaluated on the PC using the included software. The control of all measurement functions is user-friendly via a graphical user interface and it is available in various system languages, which are shown on the large color display with 640x480 pixels.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 100 MHz Battery: Li-Ion 3500 mA Channels: 2 CH Display Type: Color-TFT Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 5 ns/div Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 6.000 Points Resolution: 640 x 480 Pixel Rise Time: < 3.5 ns Screen size (TFT): 9,7cm (3,8") Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 5 V/div Vert. scale min.: 5 mV/div Integr. DMM: ■
- 2-channel 100 MHz oscilloscope with 1 GS / s sampling rate
- 9.7 cm (3.8 ”) TFT color display (640x480) 65535 colors
- Automatic measurement modes (Freq., Mean, Vbase, Vrms ...)
- 100 MHz frequency counter with 6 digital digits
- Memory length of 6000 points per channel
- Auto set and auto scale function for waveforms
- XY mode and FFT function
- True RMS digital multimeter (4000 counts)
- Voltage, current, resistance and capacitance measurement
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400 V
- Accessories: AC-DC adapter, probes, test leads, USB interface cable, software CD, carrying case and manual