Product information "«PeakTech® P 1206» 70 MHz / 2 CH, 1 GS/s tablet oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1206 is a new, innovative oscilloscope, which is based on the size and design of a standard tablet. With the tablet oscilloscope it is possible to record each normal measured variable and measurement form as with a stationary oscilloscope. The PeakTech 1206 is a two-channel oscilloscope, it has a bandwidth of 70 MHz and it is able to carry out various measurements with a sampling rate of up to 1 GS/s. The built-in multimeter makes it possible to significantly expand the area of application of the oscilloscope. Settings can be made quickly and precisely with the 8 inch touchscreen, but also with the function keys. The PeakTech 1206 is a tablet oscilloscope, which is used in almost all areas of electrical engineering due to its mobility and excellent application possibilities.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 70 MHz Battery: Li-Po 8000 mAh Channels: 2 CH Display Type: Touchscreen TFT Hor. scale max.: 1000 s/div Hor. scale min.: 2 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 40.000.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 5 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 1 mV/div Integr. DMM: ■
- 2 channel, 70 MHz oscilloscope with a maximum sampling rate of 1 GS / s
- Built-in multimeter
- 20 cm (8") TFT touchscreen
- Autoset function for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 40 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: power cord with charging adapter, software CD for Windows, 2 probes, BNC cable, test leads, power adapter, stand and user manual