Product information "«PeakTech® P 1211» 70 MHz / 4 CH, 1 GS/s tablet oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1211 is a new, innovative oscilloscope, which is based on the size and design of a standard tablet. With the tablet oscilloscope it is possible to record each normal measured variable and measurement form as with a stationary oscilloscope. The PeakTech 1211 is a four-channel oscilloscope, it has a bandwidth of 70 MHz and it is able to perform various measurements with a sampling rate of up to 1 GS/s. Settings can be made quickly and precisely with the 8 inch touchscreen, but also with the function keys. The intuitive menu navigation enables the user to carry out an optimal analysis of the variables to be measured on systems or devices. The PeakTech 1211 is a tablet oscilloscope, which is used in almost all areas of electrical engineering due to its mobility and excellent application possibilities.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s Sampling 4 CH: 250 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 70 MHz Battery: Li-Po 8000 mAh Channels: 4 CH Display Type: Touchscreen TFT Hor. scale max.: 1000 s/div Hor. scale min.: 2 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 40.000.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 5 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 1 mV/div Integr. DMM: ■
- 4 channel, 70 MHz oscilloscope with a maximum sampling rate of 1 GS / s
- 20 cm (8") TFT touchscreen
- Autoset function for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 40 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: power cord with charging adapter, software CD for Windows, 4 probes, BNC cable, power adapter, stand and user manual