Product information "«PeakTech® P 1240» 60 MHz/2CH, 500MSa/s, Digital Storage Oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1240 is a 60 MHz 2-channel digital storage oscilloscope with a high-resolution TFT color display and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 500 MS / s and convinces with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. To quickly display each incoming waveform, simply press the Autoset key and the oscilloscope itself searches for the best possible display. With the Autoscale function, the scaling of the time base can be adjusted in a user-friendly manner. In particular, the high memory depth of 10 million points and the simple operation ensure efficient use in daily signal analysis in industry, laboratories and the training area.
Sampling 1 CH: 500 MS/s Sampling 2 CH: 250 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 60 MHz Battery: Li-Po 8000 mAh (Optional) Channels: 2 CH Display Type: Color-TFT Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 5 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 10.000.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 5.8 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 2 mV/div
- 2-channel oscilloscope with 60 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 500 MS / s sampling rate
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixels
- LAN, USB host, USB device & VGA interface
- Autoset function for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 10 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Optional battery: "Akku 3" model
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cord, 2 probes, BNC cable, carrying case and manual