Product information "«PeakTech® P 1280» 60 MHz/2 CH, 500 MS/s PC oscilloscope with USB&LAN"
This small and powerful PC oscilloscope is ideal for mobile use on laptops or permanent installation in control cabinets. To quickly display each incoming waveform, simply press the Autoset key and the oscilloscope itself searches for the best possible display. With Autoscale, however, the scaling of the time base can be adjusted in a user-friendly manner. The data is transferred to the PC via an isolated LAN connection or the USB interface, whereby the device is supplied with the necessary voltage directly via USB.
Sampling 1 CH: 500 MS/s Sampling 2 CH: 250 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 60 MHz Channels: 2 CH Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 5 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 10.000.000 Points Rise Time: < 5.8 ns Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 5 V/div Vert. scale min.: 2 mV/div
- 2-channel 60 MHz PC oscilloscope with 500 MS/s sampling rate
- Memory length of 10 million points per channel
- Isolated LAN connection for data transmission
- USB connection for data transmission and power supply
- Max. Input voltage: 40 Vpp (USB) or 400 Vpp (LAN)
- Accessories: probes, USB cable, BNC cable, mains adapter, user manual, software CD