Product information "«PeakTech® P 1290» 20 MHz / 1 CH, 100 MS/s PC oscilloscope with USB"
This small and powerful PC oscilloscope is ideal for mobile use on laptops or permanent installation in control cabinets. To quickly display each incoming waveform, simply press the Autoset key and the oscilloscope itself searches for the best possible display. With Autoscale, however, the scaling of the time base can be adjusted in a user-friendly manner. Recorded waveforms can be saved directly on the hard disk as image files, tables or text files using the included PC software. The data is transferred to the PC via the USB interface, whereby the device is supplied with the necessary voltage directly via USB.
Sampling 1 CH: 100 MS/s Sampling 2 CH: 100 MS/s USB: ■ (isoliert) Bandwidth: 25 MHz Channels: 2 CH Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 5 ns/div Memory depth: 5.000 Points Rise Time: < 14 ns Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 5 V/div Vert. scale min.: 5 mV/div
- 1-channel 20 MHz PC oscilloscope with 100 MS/s sampling rate
- Memory length of 10 million points per channel
- Isolated USB connection for data transmission
- Max. Input voltage: 400 Vpp (USB)
- Accessories: probes, USB cable, BNC cable, user manual, software CD