Product information "«PeakTech® P 1300» 200 MHz / 4 CH, 2 GS/s touchscreen oscilloscope"
This innovative 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope with a sampling rate of 2 GS/s guarantees the best price / performance ratio. The many functions can be controlled using the function keys and rotary controls or via a comfortable touchscreen operation. Due this its possible to select every function in the menu, for example the time base, the sensitivity or even the active signal line on the touchscreen. The zoom function or file management with the keyboard field displayed can also be operated using the touchscreen. In addition to the extensive measurement functions, this device has a LAN interface for integration into networks and a USB interface for data transfer to the PC.
Sampling 1 CH: 2 GS/s Sampling 4 CH: 1 GS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 200 MHz Channels: 4 CH Display Type: Touchscreen TFT Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 2 ns/div LAN: ■ Memory depth: 7.600.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 1.75 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 2 mV/div
- 4-channel oscilloscope with 200 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 2 GS/s sampling rate
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixels
- LAN and USB device connection for real-time data transmission
- USB host connection for external USB data carriers
- VGA interface for connecting external playback devices
- Touchscreen for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 7.6 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: carrying case, probes, USB cable, BNC cable, manual and software CD