Product information "«PeakTech® P 1305» 70 MHz / 2 CH, 1 GS/s digital storage oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1305 is an affordable 70 MHz 2-channel digital storage oscilloscope with a high-resolution TFT color display and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 1 GS / s and convinces with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. Of course, all models in this series have an XY mode and an FFT function as well as an integrated frequency counter. The data is transferred to the PC via a LAN connection or the USB interface, whereby waveforms can also be saved on a USB memory stick.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 70 MHz Channels: 2 CH Display Type: Color-TFT Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 2 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 100.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 5 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 5 V/div Vert. scale min.: 5 mV/div
- 2-channel oscilloscope with 70 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 1 GS/s sampling rate
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixels
- LAN and USB device connection for real-time data transmission
- USB host connection for external USB data carriers
- VGA interface for connecting external playback devices
- Handy and flat housing design with handle
- Autoset function for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 10 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cord, 2 probes, BNC cable, carrying case and manual