Product information "«PeakTech® P 1330» 100 MHz / 4 CH, 1 GS/s PC oscilloscope, USB & LAN"
This powerful 4-channel oscilloscope is ideal for mobile use on a laptop or permanent installation in control cabinets. To quickly display each incoming waveform, simply press the Autoset key and the oscilloscope itself searches for the best possible display. With Autoscale, the scaling of the time base can be adjusted in a user-friendly manner. Recorded waveforms can be saved directly on the hard disk as image files, tables or text using the included PC software. All oscilloscope functions are controlled via the extensive software. Various triggers, channel settings, measurement functions, sampling, cursors, pass / fail and mathematical functions can be set via the software. The data can be transferred to the PC via an isolated LAN connection or the USB interface, whereby the device is supplied with the necessary voltage directly via USB.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s Sampling 4 CH: 250 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 100 MHz Channels: 4 CH Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 5 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 5.000.000 Points Rise Time: < 3.5 ns Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 5 V/div Vert. scale min.: 2 mV/div
- 4-channel 100 MHz PC oscilloscope with 1 GS/s sampling rate
- Control via PC software
- Memory length of 5 million points per channel
- XY mode and FFT function
- Isolated LAN connection for data transmission with power supply for power supply
- USB connection for data transmission and power supply
- Max input voltage: 40 Vpp (USB) or 400 Vpp (LAN)
- Accessories: probes, USB cable, BNC cable, mains adapter, user manual, software CD