Product information "«PeakTech® P 1337» 100 MHz /2 CH, 1 GS/s digital storage oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1337 is an affordable 100 MHz 2-channel digital storage oscilloscope with a high-resolution TFT color display and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 1 GS / s and convinces with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. To quickly display each incoming waveform, simply press the Autoset key and the oscilloscope itself searches for the best possible display. With Autoscale, however, the scaling of the time base can be adjusted in a user-friendly manner.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 100 MHz Channels: 2 CH Display Type: Color-TFT Hor. scale max.: 1000 s/div Hor. scale min.: 5 ns/div Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 10.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixel Rise Time: < 3.5 ns Screen size (TFT): 17,5 cm (7") Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 5 V/div Vert. scale min.: 5 mV/div
- 2-channel oscilloscope with 100 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 1 GS/s sampling rate
- 17.5 cm (7 “) TFT color display with 800 x 480 pixels
- USB device connection for real-time data transmission
- USB host connection for external USB data carriers
- Handy and flat housing design with handle
- Autoset function for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 10,000 points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cord, 2 probes and manual