Product information "«PeakTech® P 1340» 60 MHz / 4 CH, 1 GS/s digital storage oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1340 is a 60 MHz 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation with a high-resolution TFT color display and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 1 GS/s and convinces with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. Of course, all models in this series have an XY mode and an FFT function as well as an integrated frequency counter. The data can be transferred to the PC via a LAN connection or the USB interface, whereby waveforms can also be saved on a USB memory stick while on the move. For this mobile use, an optionally available battery can be installed, which supplies the oscilloscope over the entire working day without an additional power connection.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s Sampling 4 CH: 250 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 60 MHz Battery: Li-Po 13200 mAh (optional) Channels: 4 CH Display Type: Color-TFT Hor. scale max.: 1000 s/div Hor. scale min.: 2 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 40.000.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 5.8 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 1 mV/div
- 4-channel oscilloscope with 60 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 1 GS/s sampling rate
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixels
- LAN and USB device connection for data transmission
- Autoset function for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 40 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Optional battery: "Akku 6" model
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cord, 4 probes, BNC cable, carrying case and manual