Product information "«PeakTech® P 1355» 60 MHz / 2 CH, 1 GS / s touchscreen oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1355 is a 60 MHz 2-channel digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation with a high-resolution TFT touchscreen and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 1 GS/s and convinces with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. Due to the 12-bit A / D converter used, this model has a 16 times higher resolution compared to an 8-bit oscilloscope, which ensures a much finer waveform resolution and allows the user to find even the smallest deviations. The many functions can be controlled either with the function keys and rotary controls or via a comfortable touchscreen operation. For mobile use, an optionally available battery can be installed, which supplies the oscilloscope over the entire working day without an additional mains connection.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 60 MHz Battery: Li-Po 13200 mAh (optional) Channels: 2 CH Display Type: Touchscreen TFT Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 2 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 40.000.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 5.8 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 12 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 1 mV/div
- 2-channel oscilloscope with 60 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 1 GS/s sampling rate
- 12 bit A/D converter with 4096 quantification levels
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT touchscreen for user-friendly operation
- Autoset function for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 40 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Optional battery: "Akku 6" model
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cord, 2 probes, BNC cable, carrying case and manual