Product information "«PeakTech® P 1356» 60 MHz / 2 CH, 1 GS/s touchscreen oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1356 is a 60 MHz 2-channel digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation with a high-resolution TFT touchscreen and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 1 GS/s and convinces with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. Due to the 12-bit A / D converter used, this model has a 16 times higher resolution compared to an 8-bit oscilloscope, which ensures a much finer waveform resolution and allows the user to find even the smallest deviations. The many functions can be controlled either with the function keys and rotary controls or via a comfortable touchscreen operation. For example, select the menus, time base, sensitivity, or active signal line displayed on the screen. The zoom function or file management with the keyboard field displayed can also be operated using the touchscreen.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 60 MHz Battery: Li-Po 13200 mAh (optional) Channels: 2 CH Display Type: Touchscreen TFT Hor. scale max.: 100 s/div Hor. scale min.: 2 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 40.000.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 5.8 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 12 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 1 mV/div Integr. AWG: ■ Integr. DMM: ■
- 2-channel oscilloscope with 60 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 1 GS / s sampling rate
- 12 bit A/D converter with 4096 quantification levels
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT touchscreen for user-friendly operation
- Integrated 25 MHz / 1 CH arbitrary waveform generator
- Integrated digital multimeter with 4000 counts
- LAN, USB host & USB device
- Recording length of max. 40 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Optional battery: "Akku 6" model
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cord, 2 probes, BNC cable, carrying case and manual