Product information "«PeakTech® P 1363» 300 MHz / 2 CH, 2.5 GS/s touchscreen oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1363 is a 300 MHz 2-channel digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation with a high-resolution TFT touchscreen and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 2.5 GS/s and impresses with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. The many functions can be controlled with the function keys and rotary controls or via a comfortable touchscreen operation. For example, select the menus, time base, sensitivity, or active signal line displayed on the screen. The zoom function or file management with the keyboard field displayed can also be operated using the touchscreen. To quickly display each incoming waveform, simply press the Autoset key and the oscilloscope itself searches for the best possible display.
Sampling 1 CH: 2.5 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 1.25 GS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 300 MHz Battery: Li-Po 13200 mAh (optional) Channels: 2 CH Display Type: Touchscreen TFT Hor. scale max.: 1000 s/div Hor. scale min.: 1 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 40.000.000 Points Rise Time: < 1.17 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 1 mV/div WiFi: ■ Integr. AWG: ■ Integr. DMM: ■
- 2-channel oscilloscope with 300 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 2.5 GS/s sampling rate
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT touchscreen for user-friendly operation
- Integrated 25 MHz / 1 CH arbitrary waveform generator
- Integrated digital multimeter with 4000 counts
- WiFi, LAN, USB host & USB device
- CAN bus, RS-232, I2C, SPI decoder with event table
- Recording length of max. 40 million points
- Automatic measurement modes, XY mode and FFT function
- Optional battery: "Akku 6" model
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400 V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cord, 2 probes, BNC cable, carrying case and manual