Product information "«PeakTech® P 1370» 60 MHz / 4 CH, 1 GS/s touchscreen oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1370 is a 60 MHz 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation with a high-resolution TFT touchscreen and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 1 GS / s and impresses with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. Of course, all models in this series have an XY mode and an FFT function as well as an integrated frequency counter. With its integrated 4000 counts multimeter for voltage, current and resistance measurements, this device can be used as a mobile workplace in the laboratory, service and industry. The integrated decoders for CAN bus, RS-232, I2C and SPI enable an analysis of bus signals and the display of an event table. The data is transferred to the PC via a LAN connection or the USB interface, whereby waveforms can also be saved on a USB memory stick while on the move.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s Sampling 4 CH: 250 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 60 MHz Battery: Li-Po 13200 mAh (optional) Channels: 4 CH Display Type: Touchscreen TFT Hor. scale max.: 1000 s/div Hor. scale min.: 1 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 40.000.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 5.8 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 1 mV/div Integr. AWG: ■ Integr. DMM: ■
- 4-channel oscilloscope with 60 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 1 GS/s sampling rate
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT touchscreen for user-friendly operation
- Integrated digital multimeter with 4000 counts
- WiFi, LAN and USB device connection for real-time data transmission
- USB host connection for external USB data carriers
- CAN bus, RS-232, I2C, SPI decoder with event table
- Autoset function for user-friendly operation
- Recording length of max. 40 million points
- Optional battery: "Akku 6" model
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400 V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cord, 2 probes, BNC cable, carrying case and manual