Product information "«PeakTech® P 1375» 100 MHz / 4 CH, 1 GS/s touchscreen oscilloscope"
The PeakTech 1375 is a 100 MHz 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation with a high-resolution TFT touchscreen and extensive additional functions. It has a sampling rate of up to 1 GS / s and convinces with its high quality and easy handling with the best price / performance ratio. The many functions can be controlled using the function keys and rotary controls or via a comfortable touchscreen operation. With its integrated 2-channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator and the 4000 counts multimeter for voltage, current and resistance measurements, this all-in-one device can be used as a mobile workplace in the laboratory, service and industry. The integrated decoders for CAN bus, RS-232, I2C and SPI enable analysis of bus signals.
Sampling 1 CH: 1 GS/s Sampling 2 CH: 500 MS/s Sampling 4 CH: 250 MS/s USB: ■ Bandwidth: 100 MHz Battery: Li-Po 13200 mAh (optional) Channels: 4 CH Display Type: Touchscreen TFT Hor. scale max.: 1000 s/div Hor. scale min.: 1 ns/div LAN: ■ Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Memory depth: 40.000.000 Points Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixel Rise Time: < 1.7 ns Screen size (TFT): 20 cm (8") VGA: ■ Vert. resolution: 8 Bit Vert. scale max.: 10 V/div Vert. scale min.: 2 mV/div WiFi: ■ Integr. AWG: ■ Integr. DMM: ■
- 4-channel oscilloscope with 60 MHz analog bandwidth at max. 1 GS / s sampling rate
- 20 cm (8 “) TFT touchscreen for user-friendly operation
- Integrated 25 MHz / 2 CH arbitrary waveform generator
- Integrated digital multimeter with 4000 counts
- WiFi, LAN and USB device connection for real-time data transmission
- USB host connection for external USB data carriers
- CAN bus, RS-232, I2C, SPI decoder with event table
- Recording length of max. 40 million points
- Optional battery: "Akku 6" model
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 400 V
- Accessories: USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cable, 4 probes, BNC cable, carrying case and manual