Product information "«PeakTech® P 1615» Clamp meter 4,000 counts 1000 A AC/DC"
The PeakTech 1615 is a measuring device for AC and DC currents up to 1000 A using a current clamp for conductor diameters up to 35mm. Current clamps are ideal for current measurement in electrical systems and control cabinets, since only single wires are guided through the clamp jaws for contact-free current measurement and no electrical connections have to be disconnected. This method also enables measurements of very high currents, which would overload any standard multimeter if connected directly. In addition, this model has extensive multimeter functions for voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance and temperature measurement. Continuity tests with acoustic signals and diode tests can also be carried out. Due to its high functionality and simple handling, this current clamp is suitable for electronics specialists, service technicians or hobbyists.
Capacitance max.: 100 µF Digital counts: 4.000 Display Type: LCD Over voltage category: CAT III 600 V Range selection: Auto TÜV/GS: ■ V DC max.: 600V A AC max.: 1000 A Hz max.: 100 kHz OHM max.: 40 MΩ Temp. max.: 1000 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mV DC max.: 400 mV V AC max.: 600 V mV AC max.: 400 mV A DC max.: 1000A
- Suitable for AC alternating current and DC direct current measurements up to 1000 A.
- LCD display with 4000 digits and backlight
- Voltage measurements up to 600 V AC/DC
- Resistance measurement, continuity tester and diode test
- Frequency measurement and Hz / duty function
- Capacitance measurement function up to 100 µF
- Temperature measuring function with enclosed sensor
- Data hold function, automatic and manual range selection
- Zero function for direct current measurements
- Conductor diameter up to max. 35 mm
- Safety: TÜV / GS, EN 61010-1, CAT III 600 V
- Accessories: temperature sensor and adapter, carrying case, test leads, battery and manual