Product information "«PeakTech® P 1635» Leakage current clamp 2/80 A AC/DC, 1mA resolution"
The PeakTech 1635 is an inexpensive and practical leakage current probe to measure small direct and alternating currents up to 2 A with 1 mA resolution. The device measures the current indirectly via the surrounding magnetic field, so it is measured without contact when the clamp jaws enclose the current-carrying conductor (single wire). Since the sum of all incoming and outgoing currents neutralizes the magnetic field, the leakage current can be measured by enclosing all wires of a line. In the automotive sector, this measuring device is ideally suited to record discharge currents from the car battery when the ignition is switched off and therefore to find sources of error quickly and reliably. In addition to measuring small currents, the PeakTech 1635 can also measure larger direct and alternating currents up to 80 A with a resolution of 0.1 A and it is therefore ideal for use in hobby, craft and industry.
A AC resolution min.: 1 mA A DC resolution min.: 1 mA Digital counts: 2.400 Display Type: LCD LED-lamp: ■ Leakage current: ■ NCV: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 600 V A AC max.: 2 A, 80 A A DC max.: 2A, 80A
- Suitable for AC alternating current and DC direct current measurements up to 80 A.
- 1 mA measurement resolution up to 2000 mA AC / DC, 100 mA up to 80 A AC / DC
- LCD display with 2400 counts and backlight
- Data hold and zero reset function
- Integrated LED flashlight for measuring station lighting
- Non-contact voltage tester (NCV)
- Conductor diameter up to max. 18 mm
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 600 V
- Accessories: carrying case, batteries and manual