Product information "«PeakTech® P 1655» TrueRMS clamp meter 40,000 counts 1500 A AC/DC"
The PeakTech 1655 is a measuring device for AC and DC currents up to 1500 A using a current clamp for cable diameters up to 55mm. The high display resolution of 40,000 counts ensures a particularly accurate measurement display with a DCV basic accuracy of 0.1%. In addition to the high direct and alternating current measuring range, this model also has extensive multimeter functions for voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance and temperature measurement. Continuity tests with acoustic signals and diode tests can also be carried out. The PeakTech 1655 has some special functions, such as the fast starting current measurement (Inrush), the peak value acquisition (Peak) or the non-contact voltage indicator (NCV). Current and voltage measurements are carried out as True RMS (true rms value) measurements, which means that the measured values are displayed correctly even with waveforms that deviate from a sine wave. Due to its high accuracy and functionality, the PeakTech 1655 is ideal for daily use in trade and industry.
Capacitance max.: 40 mF Digital counts: 40.000 Display Type: LCD NCV: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 1500 A OHM max.: 40 MΩ Temp. max.: 1000 °C Temp. min.: -40 °C mV DC max.: 400 mV V AC max.: 750 V mV AC max.: 400 mV A DC max.: 1500A
- LCD display with 40,000 digits, bar graph and backlight
- True RMS voltage and current measurement
- Resistance measurement, continuity tester and diode test
- Temperature measuring function with enclosed sensor
- Inrush current measuring function for fast starting current detection
- Data hold function, automatic and manual range selection
- Maximum value, minimum value and PEAK measurement function
- Conductor diameter up to max. 55 mm
- Safety: EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000 V
- Accessories: temperature sensor and adapter, carrying case, test leads, battery and manual