Product information "«PeakTech® P 1665» TrueRMS current clamp 6,000 counts 1000 A AC/DC"
The PeakTech 1665 is a measuring device for AC and DC currents up to 1000 A using a current clamp for conductor diameters up to 48 mm. Current and voltage measurements are carried out as true RMS (true rms value) measurements, which means that the measured values are displayed correctly even with waveforms that deviate from a sine wave. In addition, this model has extensive multimeter functions for voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance and temperature measurement. Continuity tests with acoustic signals and diode tests can also be carried out. It is therefore no longer necessary to carry additional measuring devices with you when you are on the field. Due to its high functionality and easy handling, this current clamp is suitable for electronics specialists, service technicians or hobbyists.
Capacitance max.: 4 mF Digital counts: 6.000 Display Type: LCD LED-lamp: ■ NCV: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V TÜV/GS: ■ V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 1000 A Hz max.: 10 MHz OHM max.: 60 MΩ Temp. max.: 760 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mV DC max.: 600 mV V AC max.: 1000V mV AC max.: 600 mV A DC max.: 1000A
- True RMS AC alternating current and DC direct current measurements up to 1000 A.
- LCD display with 4000 digits, bar graph and backlight
- True RMS voltage measurements up to 1000 V AC / DC
- Resistance measurement, continuity tester and diode test
- Frequency measurement and Hz / duty function
- Capacitance measurement function up to 4 mF
- Temperature measuring function with enclosed sensor
- Data hold function, automatic and manual range selection
- Relative value function for zeroing
- Maximum value and minimum value function
- Conductor diameter up to max. 48 mm
- Safety: TÜV / GS, EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600V
- Accessories: temperature sensor and adapter, carrying case, test leads, battery and manual