Product information "«PeakTech® P 1670» TrueRMS clamp meter 50,000 counts 1000 A AC/DC, BT"
The PeakTech 1670 is a clamp meter for AC and DC currents up to 1000 A. The illuminated LCD display with 50,000 digits ensures a precise measurement result with high basic accuracy and measurement resolution. Current and voltage measurements are carried out as True RMS (True RMS) measurements. Via the integrated Bluetooth interface, measured values can be logged on the Windows PC or mobile phone using an app, which enables a multitude of applications in moving systems, security areas or locations that are difficult to access. In addition, this model has extensive multimeter functions for voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance and temperature measurement. Continuity tests with acoustic signals and diode tests can also be carried out. Due to its high precision, the Bluetooth interface, functionality and simple handling, this clamp meter is particularly suitable for electronics specialists or industrial users.
Bluetooth: ■ Capacitance max.: 5 mF Digital counts: 50.000 Display Type: LCD LED-lamp: ■ NCV: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V TÜV/GS: ■ V DC max.: 600V A AC max.: 1000 A Hz max.: 10 MHz OHM max.: 50 MΩ Temp. max.: 1000 °C Temp. min.: -100 °C mV DC max.: 500 mV µA DC max.: 5000 µA V AC max.: 600 V mV AC max.: 500 mV A DC max.: 1000A µA AC max.: 5000 µA
- LCD multi-line display with 50,000 digits and backlight
- True RMS AC AC and DC DC measurements
- Continuity tester, diode test and Hz / duty function
- Dual temperature measurement function with included wire sensors
- Bluetooth interface for app and PC software
- Data hold function, automatic and manual range selection
- Maximum value, minimum value function and PEAK function
- Conductor diameter up to max. 48 mm
- Safety: TÜV / GS, EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Accessories: temperature sensor and adapter, carrying case, test leads, battery and manual