Product information "«PeakTech® P 1700» TRMS fork clamp, 6,000 counts, 200A AC, 1000V"
The P 1700 fork current measuring device is used for current measurement on devices and systems. The fork-shaped opening of the device enables the user to carry out a quick and effective current measurement in areas that are difficult to access. Examples of this are measurements on terminal blocks in control cabinets or individual wires / lines on electrical devices. With features such as voltage measurement, resistance measurement, diode measurement, capacitance measurement and continuity test, the PeakTech 1700 can cover the most important areas of common electrical measurements and convince with its accuracy. The modern inverted and illuminated LCD display makes it possible to carry out the required measurements without any problems, even in darker places. Furthermore, the integrated LED supports the measuring process by illuminating the surroundings. The modern P 1700 stands out with its complete lighting, the display of all function keys and the function labeling. Because of these excellent features, this device is the ideal companion for every service technician and electrical installer.
Capacitance max.: 4 mF Digital counts: 6.000 Display Type: LCD inverted Keypad illumination: ■ LED-lamp: ■ LowZ: ■ NCV: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 200 A OHM max.: 60 MΩ V AC max.: 1000V
- 3 5/6 digit inverted LCD display (max. 6000)
- True RMS measurement (True RMS)
- Conductor diameter: 16 mm max.
- LowZ low impedance measurement
- AutoSense function: Automatic DC or AC voltage selection
- Full button and rotary switch lighting
- LED flashlight for measuring point lighting
- Non-contact voltage detector
- Minimum, maximum value holding function
- DATA-HOLD measurement hold function
- Diode and continuity test function
- Automatic switch-off and battery status display
- Safety: EN61010-1; CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600V
- Accessories: bag, test leads, batteries and manual