Product information "«PeakTech® P 1895» Laboratory power supply DC 1 - 36V/ 0-10A with LAN"
The PeakTech 1895 is a programmable laboratory power supply for a maximum of 36V / 10A DC, i.e. 360 W continuous power. The color LCD display facilitates menu navigation and shows e.g. the real-time data of voltage, current and power or a curve of these values. In addition to presets for current and voltage values, time programs with intervals and the number of runs can also be created directly on the device or using the included PC software. For operation with a PC, the switching power supply is equipped with a LAN, USB and RS-485 interface. A PC connected to the RS-485 interface enables the control of up to 31 power supplies. The intelligent fan control adjusts the speed of rotation to the respective temperature and output power.
USB: ■ Channels: 1 CH Display Type: Color-TFT Input connector: IEC socket Input voltage: 115 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz LAN: ■ Output Connection: 4 mm Plug Output Current: 0 - 10 A Output Voltage: 1 - 36 V DC RS-485: ■
- DC laboratory switching power supply with max. 36 V / 10 A
- 8 cm color TFT display for graphic menu navigation
- 4 mm safety sockets for connecting a consumer
- Enclosed PC software and interface protocol
- Freely adjustable presets for current and voltage values
- Freely adjustable time programs and cycle times
- Display of setpoint and real value for voltage and current
- Watt display for current output power
- Short circuit, Overload and overtemperature protection
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Accessories: USB cable, RS-485 connector, software CD for Windows, power cord and manual