Product information "«PeakTech® P 2015 A» True RMS 1000 V digital multimeter 4000 Counts"
The new PeakTech 2015 A offers a multitude of measurement functions for electrical measured variables for every user from industry, craftsmanship, training, hobby and the laboratory. It was manufactured according to the latest development aspects and has a double-insulated injection-molded housing with rubber coating and a tilt stand on the back, which can be removed to replace the batteries. The fuses are located underneath the stand as well, if it is neccessary to replace these. The device is working with a battery and has an LCD screen with a character height of 27 mm and a bar graph with 61 segments. The automatic range selection offers a very user-friendly operation and measured values can be easily read on the illuminated display. Due to the high overvoltage category CAT III 1000V, you can use this device safely on electrical installations and systems.
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,5% Battery: 9V Block Capacitance max.: 400 µF Digital counts: 4.000 Display Type: LCD Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V Range selection: Auto True RMS: ■ V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 10A Hz max.: 10 MHz OHM max.: 40 MΩ Temp. max.: 1000 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mA DC max.: 400mA mV DC max.: 400 mV µA DC max.: 4000 µA V AC max.: 1000V mV AC max.: 400 mV A DC max.: 10A mA AC max.: 400 mA µA AC max.: 4000 µA
- True RMS measurement of ACV & ACA values
- 27 mm, 3 3/4-digit LCD display (max. 3999) with backlight and 61-segment-bargraph
- Auto and manual range selection
- MIN/MAX, Data-Hold
- Hz/Duty function and relative value
- Temperature measurement using type-K probe
- Auto power off and low battery indication
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 1000 V
- Accessories: Carrying case, test leads, thermocouple, battery and user manual