Product information "«PeakTech® P 2025 A» True RMS 1000 V digital multimeter 6000 Counts USB"
The new PeakTech 2025 A offers a multitude of measurement functions for electrical measured variables for every user from industry, craftsmanship, training, hobby and the laboratory. The integrated data interface, which enables this model to record long-term data in conjunction with the PC software, should be emphasized here. It was manufactured according to the latest development aspects and has a double-insulated injection-molded housing with rubber coating and a tilt stand on the back, which can be removed to replace the batteries. The fuses are located underneath the stand as well, if it is neccessary to replace these. The device is working with a battery and has an LCD screen with a character height of 27 mm and a bar graph with 61 segments. The automatic range selection offers a very user-friendly operation and measured values can be easily read on the illuminated display. Due to the high overvoltage category CAT III 1000V, you can use this device safely on electrical installations and systems.
Software: DMM Tool compatible - download in the service area
USB: ■ Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,5% Battery: 9V Block Capacitance max.: 600 µF Digital counts: 6.000 Display Type: LCD Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V Range selection: Auto True RMS: ■ V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 10A Hz max.: 20 MHz OHM max.: 60 MΩ Temp. max.: 1000 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mA DC max.: 600mA mV DC max.: 600 mV µA DC max.: 6000 µA V AC max.: 1000V mV AC max.: 600 mV A DC max.: 10A mA AC max.: 600 mA µA AC max.: 6000 µA
- True RMS measurements of ACV and ACA values
- 27 mm, 3 5/6 digit LCD display (max. 5999) with backlight and 61-segment bar graph
- Automatic and manual range selection
- Temperature measurement by using type K sensor
- Relative measuring function
- Automatic switch-off and battery status display
- Data transfer by USB interface
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 1000 V
- Accessories: bag, test leads, software, temperature sensor, temperature adapter, battery and user manual