Product information "«PeakTech® P 2170» LCR-/ESR-Meter, 100 Hz - 100 kHz, with USB"
This digital LCR measuring device with ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance measurement) is equipped with many functions and, thanks to its compact design, is ideal for component testing at the workplace as well as for various service and maintenance work. The illuminated multi-function display with bar graph and the high measuring frequency of up to 100 kHz enable high-precision work. Components can be tested with the included Kelvin terminals (4 conductors) or directly via the test sockets at the front panel. With the included PC software, the measured values can be recorded, saved and evaluated. Power is supplied either with the enclosed batteries or with a separately available power supply.
USB: ■ Capacitance max.: 20 mF Digital counts: 20.000 Display Type: LCD Inductance max.: 20 kH LCR functions: C, Cp, Cs, D, DCR, ESR, L, Lp, Ls, Q, R, Rp, θ Range selection: Auto Test freq.: 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 Hz, 100 kHz, 120 Hz D/Q: ■ OHM max.: 200 MΩ
- 4 ½ digit multi-line display with bar graph
- ESR measurement (equivalent series resistance)
- Basic accuracy: 0.3% with 0.01% resolution
- Automatic LCR detection
- Pass / Fail sorting function
- Relative value measurement, data hold function
- Measuring frequency: 100/120 Hz, 1/10/100 kHz
- Self-calibration function
- USB interface and PC software
- Accessories: USB interface cable, software for Windows, Kelvin terminals, bag, battery and user manual