Product information "«PeakTech® P 2180» Digital multimeter with LCR meter, 6,000 counts"
This combined digital handheld multimeter with the LCR meter function, due to its versatility, can be used universally in the service and maintenance area. In addition to multimeter functions such as voltage, current and frequency measurement, this device also has functions for inductance, capacitance and resistance measurements. With the enclosed Type K sensor it is possible to measure the temperature. For professional use in the field, the PeakTech 2180 has protection class IP67, making it dust and waterproof. This protects it against brief immersion and thus also against rain and splash water. The functions makes the PeakTech 2180 the ideal companion for service technicians, as well as for all users in the industrial and construction sectors.
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,1% Capacitance max.: 4000 µF Digital counts: 6.000 Display Type: LCD Inductance max.: 6 H LCR functions: C, L, R Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V Range selection: Auto Test freq.: Non-selectable V DC max.: 1000V Hz max.: 10 MHz OHM max.: 60 MΩ Temp. max.: 1000 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mA DC max.: 600mA µA DC max.: 600 µA V AC max.: 1000V mA AC max.: 600 mA µA AC max.: 600 µA
- 3 5/6-digit 27mm LCD display (max. 5999) with backlight
- Multimeter measurement functions for current, voltage and frequency
- LCR measurement functions for resistance, capacitance and inductance
- Continuity and diode testing
- Temperature measurement function using a type K sensor
- Minimum and maximum value function
- Relative value measurement function
- Automatic switch-off
- Safety: EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Accessories: bag, test leads, type K thermal wire sensor, battery and manual