Product information "«PeakTech® P 2275» DC electronic load with USB"
This electronic load with PC interface can be used for important test procedures in quality assurance as well as e.g. testing of power supplies and control units, batteries, fuel and solar cells. For precise load control for various purposes, this device offers load control according to constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC), constant load resistance (CR) or constant power (CP) with a highly precise resolution of 1mW, 1mV, 1mΩ and 1mA. The device also offers additional test modes, e.g. the battery test or the dynamic test. The PC interface and software offer the option of implementing freely programmable test sequences with data evaluation.
USB: ■ Display Type: Dot Matrix LCD Power max.: 150 W RS-232: ■
- Digitally controlled electronic load up to 30 A.
- For DC voltages up to 360 V
- 150 W input power
- Constant mode for voltage, current, resistance & power
- Highly accurate LCD measurement display
- Discharge test mode for batteries
- Dynamic load test
- Voltage sense input, external trigger
- Windows software
- Accessories: power cord, user manual, USB-to-COM adapter, software CD