Product information "«PeakTech® P 2695» Insulation tester 125/250/500/1000 V /4000 MΩ"
This digital insulation measuring device is required for various measurements of lines, components and their insulation. The required voltage for the insulation measurement can be set using the rotary switch. By pressing the test button, the set voltage is output and the device / line to be measured is checked. Four voltage values can be selected for the insulation measurement function to cover any type of test. Other functions of the PeakTech 2695 are, for example, DC, AC voltage and resistance measurement. In order to ensure safe working, there is a locking button, which prevents the device from outputting a voltage of up to 1000V by accidentally pressing a button.
Digital counts: 4.000 Display Type: LCD Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V Test voltage: 125 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V TÜV/GS: ■ OHM max.: 4000 MΩ
- Professional insulation measuring device with up to 1000V test voltage
- Large LCD dual display (max. 3999) with backlight
- MIN / MAX and measurement hold function
- Automatic discharge of capacitors (capacitive voltage)
- Automatic detection of circuits with a voltage above 30 V.
- Battery status indicator
- Automatic switch-off
- Safety: TÜV / GS, EN-61010-1; CAT III 1000 V
- Accessories: case, batteries, test leads and manual