Product information "«PeakTech® P 2700» Digital earth tester, 0-2000Ω, CAT III 1000V"
This digital earth resistance tester is required to measure earth resistance of various electrical devices. In order to determine the resistance of the grounding, the device applies a voltage of 200 V to the line under test. Furthermore, the PeakTech 2700 deep earth electrode can be measured and checked using the auxiliary earth spikes included in the scope of delivery. The test device has the function of earth resistance measurement and it is also able to measure DC, AC voltages and resistances. With the PeakTech 2700, every electrician is optimally equipped for checking earthing systems, deep earth electrodes and standard measurements.
Digital counts: 2.000 Display Type: LCD Earth resistance max.: 2000 Ω Earth voltage max.: 200 V Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V TÜV/GS: ■
- 3 ½ digit dual LCD display (max. 2000) with backlight
- Carrying out measurements of earth resistances
- Measurements of voltages and resistances
- Automatic zeroing
- Automatic switch-off
- Battery status and over range display; Data hold
- Safety: TÜV / GS, EN-61010-1; CAT III 1000 V
- Accessories: bag, test leads red 15 m, yellow 10 m, green 5 m, 2 earth spikes, batteries and manual