Product information "«PeakTech® P 2705» Digital milliohmmeter, 4,000 counts, 400 mΩ/4/40/Ω"
The PeakTech 2705 is a digital milliohmmeter which is used to carry out resistance measurements in the total range from 1 mΩ to 40 Ω. Due to its high accuracy, it is possible to determine the smallest differences in the resistance values of motor coils, generators, transformers and much more. When carrying out the resistance measurement, a constant current is applied to the object to be measured and the measured value is determined by the voltage drop that takes place due to the resistance. Due to its versatile application options for carrying out resistance measurements, the PeakTech 2705 is suitable for the professional, training but also for the hobby area.
Digital counts: 4.000 Display Type: LCD Milliohm range: 4 Ω, 40 Ω, 400 mΩ Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V TÜV/GS: ■
- Resistance measurements on various electrical devices
- Continuity tests on ring systems (ring bus) in household and industrial plants
- Testing electrical components
- 3 ¾-digit LCD display (max. 4000) with backlight
- Battery status indicator
- MIN / MAX and measurement hold function
- Relative value measurement function, automatic switch-off
- Diode and continuity test function
- Milliohm measurement with 4-pin Kelvin test leads
- Safety: TÜV / GS, EN-61010-1; CAT III 1000 V
- Accessories: case, test leads with 2 mm tips, batteries, 4-pin Kelvin test leads and manual