Product information "«PeakTech® P 2755» Installation Safety Tester"
This innovative combination measuring device for testing electrical installations according to official laws convinces with its technical performance data in the high-end area. All important safety tests such as FI, voltage, loop, low-resistance, earth resistance and insulation tests for e-checks and new installations can be carried out safely by the electrician via the large 3.5“ TFT color display. Of course, the device comes with an extensive range of accessories, such as all necessary test leads, adapters, rods and the required software CD for the PC. The device can be charged with a power adapter or via a car adapter. During the daily use, this high-quality device is protected against dust and all-round water jets by its protection class IP 65.
USB: ■ Battery: Ni-Mh 8 x 1,2 V Bluetooth: ■ Display Type: Color-TFT Ingress protection: IP 65 Mains voltage: 110/240 V AC; 50/60 Hz Over voltage category: CAT III 600 V SD-Slot: ■ Screen size (TFT): 8,9 cm (3,5") TÜV/GS: ■
- 8.9 cm (3.5 “) TFT color display
- Various functions such as RCD test, loop test, isolation test and more
- For measurements according to DIN VDE 0100/0413, EN 61557-6, EN 61008, EN 61009 and IEC 60364
- Bluetooth interface for data transfer to a smartphone via Android or iOS app
- USB interface for measurement evaluation with the PC
- Internal memory and SD card for data recording
- Test standards: EN 61557-2, EN 61557-3, EN 61557-4, EN 61557-5, EN 61557-6, EN 61557-7
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 600 V, IP 65, TÜV / GS
- Accessories: Protective case, carrying strap, test leads, test clamps, isolation probe, universal charging adapter, earth spikes, car charger, batteries, manual and software CD