Product information "«PeakTech® P 3320» Digital multimeter, 6,000 counts, TrueRMS"
The PeakTech 3320 is a multimeter which has an illuminated LCD display. In addition to the extensive measurement functions for voltage, current, capacitance, frequency, temperature and resistance, this model has a continuity test with an acoustic signal and the possibility of performing diode tests. The simple operation, automatic range selection and MIN / MAX function complete this universally applicable multimeter. Its true RMS measurement for alternating voltage and alternating current as well as the non-contact voltage detector with vibration alarm distinguish this multimeter. Due to its wide range, the PeakTech 3320 is ideally suited for the training area, professional use, but also for hobby users.
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,5% Battery: 9V Block Capacitance max.: 4000 µF Display Type: LCD Info-LEDs: ■ NCV: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 600 V True RMS: ■ V DC max.: 600V A AC max.: 10A Hz max.: 10 MHz OHM max.: 60 MΩ Temp. max.: 760 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mV DC max.: 600 mV V AC max.: 600 V A DC max.: 10A
- 3 5/6 digit, 20 mm LCD display, max: 6000
- True RMS measurements
- Continuity test and diode test
- Minimum, maximum and measured value holding function
- Automatic and manual range selection
- Automatic switch-off
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 600 V / CAT II 1000 V
- Accessories: bag, test leads, type K thermal wire sensor, temp. Adapter, battery and manual