Product information "«PeakTech® P 3335» Digital multimeter, 2,000 counts, 600V AC/DC"
The PeakTech 3335 is a multimeter with an illuminated LCD display. In addition to the extensive measurement functions for voltage, current, capacitance, frequency, temperature and resistance, this model has a fast-reacting continuity test with an acoustic signal and the possibility of performing diode tests. The division of the measuring ranges is shown on the device and can be easily set using the selector switch. Any values can be frozen using the hold function, which makes it easier for the user to record the measured values.
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,5% Capacitance max.: 200 µF Digital counts: 2.000 Display Type: LCD Over voltage category: CAT III 600 V Range selection: Manual V DC max.: 600V A AC max.: 10A, 20 A OHM max.: 20 MΩ Temp. max.: 760 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mA DC max.: 200mA mV DC max.: 200 mV V AC max.: 600 V A DC max.: 10A, 20A mA AC max.: 200 mA
- Huge 38 mm LCD display, max. 2000
- Automatic switch-off; manual range selection; Data hold
- Continuity test and diode test
- Frequency and Capacity measurements
- Temperature measurements via type K sensors up to 760 ° C
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 600 V
- Accessories: test cable, type K temperature sensor, battery and manual