Product information "«PeakTech® P 3365» Digital multimeter, 2,000 counts, with LAN tester"
Compact 3½-digit multimeter, developed according to the CAT III 600 V standard with integrated LAN network tester. In addition to the extensive measurement functions for voltage, current and resistance, this model has a fast-reacting continuity test with an acoustic signal and the possibility of performing diode tests. This combination measuring device is a very practical test device that easily shows the correct pin assignment of network cables by comparing a transmitter with the corresponding cable receiver using an LED. Trouble-free checking of cable passage, open, short and cross connect is possible.
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,5% Digital counts: 2.000 Display Type: LCD LAN-Tester: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 600 V Range selection: Auto V DC max.: 600V mA DC max.: 200mA mV DC max.: 200 mV µA DC max.: 2000 µA V AC max.: 600 V mA AC max.: 200 mA µA AC max.: 2000 µA
- Checks the correct pin assignment
- With the remote kit, cables of up to 300m in length can be tested
- Checking shielding in cables
- Measures direct / alternating voltage, direct / alternating current and resistance
- Continuity test with buzzer and diode test
- Safety: EN-61010-1; CAT III 600 V
- Accessories: test leads, bag, batteries and manual