Product information "«PeakTech® P 3435» Cable detector - set, transmitter and receiver"
This new cable detector consisting of a transmitter and a receiver is suitable for the search of voltage-free and voltage - carrying lines, as well as line interruptions and line tracking of surface and flush-mounted lines, pipe systems and even lines in the ground. It can also be used to localize circuits in distributors and control cabinets. Thanks to the adjustable transmission channels, up to 7 transmitters can be used simultaneously, which are correctly displayed on the receiver and assigned via the channel number. The high sensitivity of the receiver also allows the tracking of conductors from a distance of up to 2 meters. These powerful features make this device ideal for complex electrical systems, pipe installations and heating systems for testing new installations and also for taking stock of old installations during renovation work.
Display Type: LCD LED-lamp: ■ Live measurement: ■ NCV: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 300 V V DC max.: 400V Volt-free measurement: ■ V AC max.: 400 V
- LCD display with backlight and bar graphics
- Tracking cables in walls, ceilings and floors
- Finds line breaks and short circuits
- Assignment of switches and fuses
- Tracking of metallic pipe systems
- Tracking lightning protection and earthing systems
- For tension-free and live conductors
- Non-contact voltage tester with bar graph
- High reception depth up to 2 meters
- Up to 7 transmitters per receiver possible
- Ultra bright LED for measuring station lighting
- Safety: EN 61010-1, CAT III
- Accessories: case, test leads, terminals, test probes, 2 9V batteries and manual