Product information "«PeakTech® P 3440» True RMS graphic multimeter 50,000 counts"
The PeakTech 3440 is an innovative graphic multimeter with a 50,000-digit color TFT display for precise measurements with a high DC basic accuracy of 0.05%. The internal data logger enables the recording of measured values, which can be recorded over a period of several hours and the transfer to a Windows PC at a later time is ensured. Internally stored measured value recordings can also be accessed and graphically displayed on the multimeter itself or on the PC. Via Bluetooth, the measured values can also be displayed live via app for Android and iOS devices, recorded in a table and e.g. send by email for further processing. This multimeter has a variety of measurement functions for direct and alternating voltage measurements (incl.ACV + DCV), direct and alternating current measurements, resistance, capacitance, frequency or temperature, whereby alternating voltage and alternating current are recorded as True RMS values. Due to the extensive measurement functions and the intuitive operation, this device is ideally suited for every electronics engineer, technician and engineer who attach great importance to a precise, indestructible and technically powerful multimeter.
Software: DMM Tool compatible - download in the service area
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,05% Battery: Li-Po 1200 mAh Bluetooth: ■ Capacitance max.: 10 mF Digital counts: 50.000 Display Type: Color-TFT Memory (internal): ■ OHM resolution min.: 0,01 Ω Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V Range selection: Auto Screen size (TFT): 5,6 cm (2,2") TÜV/GS: ■ V AC resolution min.: 0,01 mV V DC Auflösung min.: 0,01 mV V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 10A Hz max.: 10 MHz OHM max.: 50 MΩ Temp. max.: 1350 °C Temp. min.: -100 °C mA DC max.: 500mA mV DC max.: 500 mV µA DC max.: 5000 µA V AC max.: 1000V A DC max.: 10A µA AC max.: 5000 µA
- True RMS voltage measurements up to 1000 V AC / DC
- True RMS current measurements up to 10 A AC / DC
- Color TFT display with 50,000 digital digits
- Bluetooth interface for app and PC software
- Internal data logger with curve display
- Low Z, AC + DC and 4 ~ 20 mA% measurement functions
- Maximum value, minimum value function and average function
- Safety: TÜV / GS, EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600V
- Accessories: charger, temperature sensor, carrying case, test leads, BT adapter, software and manual