Product information "«PeakTech® P 3442» TrueRMS digital multimeter 60,000 counts, BT"
The PeakTech 3442 is a digital multimeter for heavy-duty use in heavy-duty design with a variety of useful measurement functions. The measurement display of the device can be switched between a 6,000-digit LCD and a high-resolution 60,000-digit LCD display, where all measurements being recorded as true rms values. In addition to the extensive measurement functions for current, voltage, capacitance, resistance and much more, this new development has a 4-20 mA% current loop measurement, a low-pass filter and an auto-hold function. Via Bluetooth, the measured values can also be displayed live via PC software or app for Android and iOS devices, recorded in a table and e.g. send by email for further processing. During development, special emphasis was placed on user protection through the shock and impact-resistant housing and the high overvoltage category. Due to the extensive measurement functions and the intuitive operation, this device is ideally suited for every electronics engineer, technician and engineer who attach great importance to a precise, indestructible and technically powerful multimeter.
Software: DMM Tool compatible - download in the service area
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,9% Battery: 1,5V AAA Bluetooth: ■ Capacitance max.: 6 mF Digital counts: 60.000 Display Type: LCD Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V Range selection: Auto True RMS: ■ TÜV/GS: ■ V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 10A Hz max.: 10 MHz OHM max.: 60 MΩ Temp. max.: 760 °C Temp. min.: -50 °C mA DC max.: 600mA mV DC max.: 600 mV µA DC max.: 6000 µA V AC max.: 1000V mV AC max.: 600 mV A DC max.: 10A mA AC max.: 600 mA µA AC max.: 6000 µA
- True RMS voltage up to 1000 V and current up to 10 A AC / DC
- LCD display with 6,000 digits switchable to 60,000 digits
- Resistance measurement, continuity tester and diode test
- Bluetooth interface for app and PC software
- Relative value, 4 ~ 20 mA% and low-pass filter measurement functions
- Data hold function, automatic and manual range selection
- Maximum value and minimum value function as well as peak function
- Safety: TÜV / GS, EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Accessories: bag, test leads, temperature sensors and adapters, software, BT adapters, batteries and manual