Product information "«PeakTech® P 3443» Digital multimeter 6,000 counts, IP67"
The PeakTech 3443 is a digital multimeter for heavy-duty use in heavy-duty design with a variety of useful measurement functions. This series has, in addition to the bright LED flashlight, illuminated function keys and rotary selector switches so that you can use this IP67 waterproof device even in the worst operating conditions and in total darkness. In addition to the extensive measurement functions for current, voltage, capacitance, resistance and much more, this device has, among other things, temperature measurement, MAX / MIN, peak and a data hold function. During development, special emphasis was placed on user protection through the IP67 waterproof, shock and impact resistant housing, as well as the high overvoltage category. Due to these many excellent technical properties, this device is ideal for every electronics engineer, technician and engineer for daily field work in the service, construction or industrial sector.
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 1,0% Capacitance max.: 4000 µF Digital counts: 6.000 Display Type: LCD Ingress protection: IP 67 Keypad illumination: ■ LED-lamp: ■ Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V Range selection: Auto V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 10A, 20 A Hz max.: 10 kHz OHM max.: 60 MΩ Temp. max.: 760 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mA DC max.: 600mA µA DC max.: 6000 µA V AC max.: 1000V A DC max.: 10A, 20A mA AC max.: 600 mA µA AC max.: 6000 µA
- Voltage measurements up to 1000 V and current up to 10 A AC / DC
- LCD display with 6,000 digits and backlight
- Resistance measurement, continuity tester and diode test
- Frequency measurement up to 10 kHz and Hz / duty function
- Capacitance measurement function up to 40 mF
- Temperature measurement function up to 780 ° C
- Automatic lighting of all functional elements
- Integrated LED flashlight for measuring station lighting
- Relative value, min / max and data hold function
- Automatic and manual range selection
- Impact-resistant outdoor insert housing, IP-67 dust and waterproof
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
- Accessories: bag, test leads, temperature sensor and adapter, batteries and manual