Product information "«PeakTech® P 3445» TrueRMS digital multimeter 6,000 counts, IP67, BT"
The PeakTech 3445 is a practical digital multimeter for heavy-duty use in heavy-duty design with a variety of useful measurement functions. This series has, in addition to the bright LED flashlight, illuminated function keys and rotary selector switches so that you can use this IP67 waterproof device even in the worst operating conditions and in total darkness. In addition to the extensive measurement functions for current, voltage, capacitance, resistance and much more, this device has a temperature measurement, MAX / MIN, peak and a data hold function. Via Bluetooth, the measured values can also be displayed live via PC software or app for Android and iOS devices, recorded in a table and e.g. send by email for further processing. During development, special emphasis was placed on user protection through the IP67 waterproof, shock and impact resistant housing, as well as the high overvoltage category.
Software: DMM Tool compatible - download in the service area
Basic Accuracy DC: +/- 0,5% Battery: 1,5V AAA Bluetooth: ■ Capacitance max.: 6 mF Digital counts: 6.000 Display Type: LCD Ingress protection: IP 67 Keypad illumination: ■ LED-lamp: ■ LowZ: ■ OHM resolution min.: 0,1 Ω Over voltage category: CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V Range selection: Auto True RMS: ■ V AC resolution min.: 0,1 mV V DC Auflösung min.: 0,1 mV V DC max.: 1000V A AC max.: 10A Hz max.: 10 kHz OHM max.: 60 MΩ Temp. max.: 780 °C Temp. min.: -20 °C mA DC max.: 600mA mV DC max.: 600 mV µA DC max.: 6000 µA V AC max.: 1000V mV AC max.: 600 mV A DC max.: 10A mA AC max.: 600 mA µA AC max.: 6000 µA
- True RMS voltage measurements up to 1000 V and current up to 10 A AC / DC
- LCD display with 6,000 digits and backlight
- ACV + DCV measurement functions and low impedance (LowZ)
- Bluetooth interface for app and PC software
- Automatic lighting of all functional elements
- Integrated LED flashlight for measuring station lighting
- Relative value, min / max and data hold function
- Impact-resistant outdoor insert housing, IP-67 dust and waterproof
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
- Accessories: bag, test leads, temperature sensors and adapters, BT adapters, software, batteries and manual