Product information "«PeakTech® P 4950» 2 in 1 IR-/Typ-K-Thermometer"
Innovative and powerful infrared thermometer, which enables contactless measurements of surface temperatures. The object to be measured can be conveniently sighted using the laser beam, making measurements from a safe distance possible, even on objects that are difficult to access or move. Furthermore, there is an additional measuring input for type K temperature sensors which enables direct contact measurements of surfaces as well as differential temperature measurements.
IR Temp.: -50°C ... 850°C Digital counts: 2.000 Display Type: LCD Distance/Spot: 30:1 Emission factor: Selectable K-Type connection: ■
- LCD-display with backlight, which also permits reading in low light levels
- Auto-hold, Auto power off
- Switch over function of single or duration measurments
- MIN, MAX, difference and average value display
- Alarm function with acoustic warning signal for a preset temperature range
- Internal memory for up to 20 values
- Safety: EN 60825-1
- Accessories: Case, K-Type-thermocouple probe, 9 V-battery and manual