Product information "«PeakTech® P 5200» Wood- and Material Moisture Meter"
High quality wood and material moisture meter, which is characterized by its ease of use and universal applicability. The device has an LCD display, in which measured values of humidity and ambient temperature are displayed. In addition, it is equipped with an LED display, which enables a quick good-bad assessment of the measured values. When burning wood in a wood-burning stove with a high moisture content, the efficiency of the stove decreases, while at the same time the emission of pollutants, such as soot and fine dust, increases. In addition, there is a build-up of soot in the chimney, which can lead to a fire. Therefore, this device is ideal for wood storage, control during the heating season or use in construction.
Air temperature: 0°C ... 40°C Display Type: LCD Info-LEDs: Red/Yellow/Green Meas. type: Puncture Moisture measurement: Cardboard, Concrete, Gypsum, Mortar, Paper, Wood
- Moisture measurement of wood, cardboard, and building materials such as roughcast, plaster and brickwork
- LCD with backlight illumination
- Replaceable test-probes
- Rugged and sturdy casing
- Data-Hold function & Auto Power Off
- LED indicator (green, yellow, red) for good-bad reading
- Accessories: 9 V battery, 2x test probes for replacement and manual