Product information "«PeakTech® P 5225» Ultrasonic Coating & Material Thickness Meter"
The PeakTech 5225 can use the speed of sound to measure the material thicknesses of most sound wave conducting materials, such as metal, glass, plastic, ceramics and much more. In addition to the high resolution of 0.1 mm, the device also offers a self-calibration function for maximum accuracy via a 4 mm metal plate integrated in the housing. The device comes with two sensors for different material thicknesses, which allow measurements from 1 mm to 300 mm at 5 MHz sound frequency. To guarantee optimum protection, the accessories are in an aluminum carrying case. This makes the device ideal for daily use in the assessment of material thicknesses in shipbuilding, metal and pipeline construction or in the production of goods.
Backlight: ■ Display Type: LCD Meas. method: Ultraschall Meas. range: 1.00 ... 300.0mm Memory (internal): ■ Test freq.: 5 MHz
- Multiline LCD display with backlight
- Ultrasonic measuring technique for material thickness
- Integrated Calibration Function
- Suitable for material thicknesses up to 300 mm
- Highest measuring accuracy and resolution
- Twelve material presets
- Contact Display for Sensor Pad
- Data storage for twelve readings
- Auto Power Off function
- Accessories: 6 mm Sensor Probe, 10 mm Sensor Probe, Contact Paste, Calibration Plate, Aluminum Carrying Case, Batteries and manual