Product information "«PeakTech® P 5315» PH-Meter 0,00 ... 14.00 with backlight"
The PeakTech 5315 PH measuring device has a long and thin test probe which was specially developed for the laboratory area and it can also be used for smaller Erlmeyer flasks and test tubes without any problems. The PH probe can be easily removed through its screw connection. For a particularly good readability, the LCD display has a white background lighting, which is automatically activated when the device is switched on. On the top side there is not only the on and off switch, but also two potentiometers, which are required for calibrating the measuring ranges ph 7 and ph 4. The enclosed calibration solutions are required to calibrate the PeakTech 5315.
ATC: ■ Backlight: ■ Digital counts: 2.000 Display Type: LCD PH range: 0.00 ... 14.00 PH
- Good readable LCD display (max. 1999) with white backlight
- High measurement resolution of 0.01 pH
- Handy housing design with easily exchangeable probe
- Two-point calibration by using the potentiometer
- Long pH probe for use in laboratories
- Practical and easy to use
- Replacement probe optionally available - model "P 5315 PR"
- Accessories: pH 4 and pH 7 calibration solution, plastic box, calibration screwdriver, batteries and user manual