Product information "«PeakTech® P 5500» Frying Oil Tester - TPM% and Oil-Temperature"
This device was developed for the quick and reliable testing of frying oils in the catering trade, commercial kitchens and also for private users. With the device settings it is possible to display the oil temperature of the deep fryer. By measuring the TPM value (Total Polar Materials) the content of polar substances can be determined, which is a reliable parameter to characterize the extent of aging of the frying oil / frying fat during frying.
Backlight: ■ Display Type: LCD Info-LEDs: Blue/Green/Red Ingress protection: IP 65 Liquids temp.: 30°C ... 200°C TPM meas.: 0,5% ... 40%
- 3 -digits LCD-Display with Backlight
- Alarm-LEDs (blue, green, red) for settable High- / Low Alarm
- Indication of the TPM-Value from 0.5% up to 40%
- Oil temperature measurement between 30 ° C to 200 ° C (° F switchable)
- Auto-Power-Off Function (switchable)
- Manual Calibration Function
- IP 65 Dust- and Waterproof
- Accessories: Aluminium Case, Batteries and manual