Product information "«PeakTech® P 5615» Thermal imaging camera 160x120 px. -20°C ... 550°C"
The PeakTech 5615 is a thermal imaging camera with a thermal resolution of 160x120 thermal image points with a high-quality sensor, which makes even the smallest temperature differences visible. All thermal images can be opened and evaluated using the enclosed software, with subsequent changes, e.g. can be done on the pallet selection. Use this new development to find thermal bridges in thermography, leaks in systems and pipe systems or track heating pipes in walls and floors. In electrical engineering, this thermal imager offers the possibility to find contact problems and contact resistances for example in sub-distributions to prevent a fire risk.
IR FOV: 37,2° x 50° IR Temp.: -20°C ... 550°C USB: ■ Analisys / Thermography: ■ Display Type: Color-TFT IR sensitivity: < 40 mK IR thermal resolution: 160 x 120 Pixel Screen size (TFT): 6 cm (2,4") Snap shot / Photo: ■ Software: ■
- Modern IR thermal imaging technology
- 2.4 "LCD color display and graphic menu navigation
- Thermal image resolution of 160 x 120 pixels
- High temperature measuring range up to + 550 ° C
- High quality thermal image sensor with high temperature sensitivity
- Fast thermal imaging with 25 Hz
- Four color palettes (Iron, Rainbow, White, Black)
- Reticle, as well as cold and hot spot display
- Minimum and maximum value display
- IP 54 protected against dust and splash water
- Accessories: USB cable, software, charger and user manual