Product information "«PeakTech® P 5620» Thermal imaging camera 384x288 px. -20°C … 550°C"
The PeakTech 5620 is a professional thermal imaging camera with a high thermal resolution of 384x288 thermal image points and it owns a variety of excellent features for work in building thermography or industrial use. In addition to the pure thermal image display, this new development also offers a PIP (picture-in-picture) display, a real image camera or a fusion function in which the contours of the real image recorded are combined with the thermal image in order to ensure an even better display. All of the image modes mentioned can also be used for video recording, which also enables audio recordings for the respective video. The many functions are controlled via the buttons on the device, but also via the touch screen function of the color TFT display. All thermal images can be opened and evaluated using the enclosed software, even subsequent changes can be done for example on the pallet selection.
IR FOV: 37,2° x 28,5° IR Temp.: -20°C ... 550°C USB: ■ Analisys / Thermography: ■ Display Type: Color-TFT, Touchscreen TFT IR sensitivity: < 40 mK IR thermal resolution: 384 x 288 Pixel Screen size (TFT): 8,9 cm (3,5") Snap shot / Photo: ■ Software: ■ Video recording: ■ WiFi: ■
- Professional thermal imaging technology
- 3.5 “touchscreen and graphic menu navigation
- Thermal image resolution of 384 x 288 pixels
- High temperature measuring range up to + 550 ° C
- Fast thermal imaging with 25 Hz
- Seven color palettes (Iron, Rainbow, White, Black ...)
- WiFi, USB and Bluetooth
- IP 54 protected against dust and splash water
- Accessories: hard case, 2 x Li-Po battery, charger, carrying strap, connection cable, software and manual