Product information "«PeakTech® P 6140» Digital Laboratory Power Supply 0-30 V/ 0-5 A DC"
This linearly regulated laboratory power supply with a 3-digit 14 mm blue LED display, is ideal for various applications. Thanks to the infinitely variable voltage output, which is realized by the rotary potentiometer, the operator can change and adapt the voltage/ current values at any time. A distinction is made between coarse and fine settings for the rotary potentiometers, but there is an independent rotary control for each. With the CV and CC function, the user is able to set constant voltages or constant currents.
Channels: 1 CH Cooling: Active Display Type: Segment Input voltage: 115 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz Output Current: 0 - 5 A Output Voltage: 0 - 30 V DC SELV: ■
- Output unables/disable control
- LED-displays for both indicating voltage and current
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Safety-Transformer: EN 61558 - 2 - 6
- Accessories: power cable and manual