Product information "«PeakTech® P 6150» Power supply with fixed / adjustable outputs"
The PeakTech 6150 has two fixed and one adjustable voltage output. The fixed voltage outputs have an output of 12 volts and 5 volts, which is used for many low-voltage test setups. Both have a maximum current output of 500 mA. The adjustable voltage output has a range from 0 to 30V DC and a maximum rated current of 5 A. The voltage and current values can be infinitely adjusted and set using the rotary control. Not only the main switch but also a separate output switch is integrated in the front of the laboratory power supply, which enables the user to set the voltages and currents before the outputs are switched on.
Auxillary output: 5 V DC, 12 V DC Channels: 1 CH Cooling: Active Display Type: Segment Input voltage: 115 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz Output Current: 0 - 5 A Output Voltage: 0 - 30 V DC SELV: ■
- Output unables/disable control
- LED-displays for both indicating voltage and current
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Fix way outputs of 5 V/0,5 A resp. 12 V/0,5 A in excellent stability and ripple factor
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Safety-Transformer: EN 61558 - 2 - 6
- Accessories: power cable and manual