Product information "«PeakTech® P 6181» Programmable DC Power Supply"
The PeakTech 6181 power supply with color TFT display combines the advantages of a linearly regulated laboratory power supply with the remote control options that were previously reserved for switching power supplies. This power supply is being operated via the graphical menu system and it enables the simple control and programming of its multiple features. In addition, the device can be completely controlled by using the included PC software. It is possible to increase the output voltage or output current values by connecting the two independent channels in series or in parallel. A plus / minus connection of the outputs is also possible. Due to the technology used and the many functions, this device is ideal for use in research and development for high frequency sensitivity components and circuit boards.
USB: ■ Auxillary output: 0 - 6 V DC Channels: 2 CH Cooling: Active Display Type: Color-TFT Input voltage: 230 VAC 50/60 Hz LAN: ■ Output Current: 0 - 6 A Output Voltage: 0 - 30 V DC RS-232: ■
- 10 cm (3.9 ") TFT color display
- Graphical User Menu
- Two independent channels with 0 to 30 V / 0 to 6 A DC
- With additional output 0 - 6 V / 0 - 3 A DC
- High output resolution of 1 mV and 1 mA
- Over Voltage and Over Current protection
- Current, Voltage and Power display
- Included PC software for remote control
- Outputs Serial, Parallel, or plus/minus interconnected
- Record of Output values to USB-Storage
- LAN, RS-232, USB host and USB Device interface
- Accessories: Power cable, USB interface cable, software for Windows and manual